Green Tea Latte

Salty1

Planter
"Tea with a luxuriously smooth mouthfeel and a hint of sweetness"

Recipe:
1 Green Tea (Or X number of tea leaves)
1 Milk
1 Honey (any)

In addition to the base effect of green tea, adds a +64 magnetism buff.

Duration? Unsure what might be fair for the relative cost and the benefit of having magnetism come from a drink while having a separate food buff, but my brain isn't set on anything just yet.

Source: Currently, Caroline is the one that teaches you the recipe for tea bushes, and she even asks you to bring her some of your own tea if you end up feeling so inspired. Receiving this recipe, then, can be triggered by giving her green tea and/or getting a bush to maturity. The next day, she'll show up at the front door of your farm house to chat and give the recipe - might even ask if you have any cows and if you don't, might nudge you towards the rancher life by suggesting this recipe (obviously will give it to you too if you have cows).

The only problem with this idea is then we'd need to come up with a coffee latte - as I feel most players would think it weird to have only the green tea variant. I'm not a coffee drinker outside of the pixelated variants, so I'm not so inspired in that regard.

we'd need to come up with a coffee latte - as I feel most players would think it weird to have only the green tea variant. I'm not a coffee drinker outside of the pixelated variants, so I'm not so inspired in that regard.
I am with the coffee latte - so we definitely need that too! :-)