Windows Green Rain Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaimeow

Greenhorn
I was playing in an older save, Year 4, and slept the night before green rain on Ginger Island (didn't check the weather), and when I woke up I got the notification for the event but when I got back to Town all the townies acted like it was a normal rainy day. The green rain still fell and I collected moss/fiber etc but none of the townies did anything different like I've seen in other saves.

The only townie to reference it was Alex, who I married, screenshot attached.

Will my next green rain act like my first? Or did I just completely miss out on the townies first reaction to it? Has anyone else experienced this in an older save?

Attachments

sparrow44124

Greenhorn
Had the same glitch myself! I also slept overnight on the island. This is my first green rain in any save, though, so I'm not sure if the second one will act like the first...

liquidcat

Staff member
Hi! I've locked this thread because we are currently directing all 1.6 issues to the central thread to help keep things organized. I noticed you already added the bug report to the central thread so thank you for reporting! If you have any additional information feel free to add it to the megathread!

Status
Not open for further replies.