Grandparent Events!

Kayden_Pause

Greenhorn
If there’s one thing about SV that always confused me, it’s that none of the spouse’s parents even mention the fact that they have grandchildren!

Upon becoming a parent in SV, many of the NPCs end up having the potential to become a grandparent. Jodi, Pam, Pierre, Robin, etc. Evelyn And George even become Great Grandparents! Vincent becomes an Uncle (you can’t convince me that boy wouldn’t be incredibly excited.) Yet no one even mentions it. No one is happy to have Grandchildren.

So my idea is either expanded dialogue, heart events, and even parents visiting the home to see their kids/grand children.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again! We need more immersion after marriage. It's almost like you just found a roommate and that's it. No real affection from the extended family. I'm 110% behind adding more dialogue and events for families.

Person090

Planter
If there’s one thing about SV that always confused me, it’s that none of the spouse’s parents even mention the fact that they have grandchildren!

Upon becoming a parent in SV, many of the NPCs end up having the potential to become a grandparent. Jodi, Pam, Pierre, Robin, etc. Evelyn And George even become Great Grandparents! Vincent becomes an Uncle (you can’t convince me that boy wouldn’t be incredibly excited.) Yet no one even mentions it. No one is happy to have Grandchildren.

So my idea is either expanded dialogue, heart events, and even parents visiting the home to see their kids/grand children.
Would also be interesting if the MC's mother also acknowledged it

Well, I never thought about it but this is funny:grin: I know children who are Uncles/Anuts because they're brothers got married. (I sad for them).