Switch Gourmand frog possible quest bug

artenist

Newcomer
I have problem with when talking eith the frog the dialogue ends on "I hope a you growin' da big bombo fruit, bub!"
The frog won't ask if i grow the fruit or not and therefore won't come out to see the result. I play on nintendo vanilla no mods. I've seen the other post when it had issue with something considering multiplayer but i have to yet play on multiplayer.
I've researched everywhere for solution but couldn't find anything helpful, so I'm here looking for help.

Ereo

Helper
That's the dialogue the frog has after you completed the quests. Are you sure you didn't do it earlier and forgot?

artenist

Newcomer
That's the dialogue the frog has after you completed the quests. Are you sure you didn't do it earlier and forgot?
Yes, Im missing 14 walnuts so at least I didn't do it all but he won't check the other crops of wheat and garlic either. I did answer yes to his question at beginning but he didn't come out and after that he didn't asked again.

Ereo

Helper
Yes, Im missing 14 walnuts so at least I didn't do it all but he won't check the other crops of wheat and garlic either. I did answer yes to his question at beginning but he didn't come out and after that he didn't asked again.
What hints does the parrot still give you?

Ereo

Helper
Parrot? I've unlocked i think possibly everything regarding parrots. The frog just says it's nice to see me again and hopes i grow the big bombo fruit.
that's his dialogue once you complete all his quests.

I meant the parrot in Leo's hut. He gives you hints which walnuts you are still missing, so it would be interesting to see if he also considers the frog quests complete.

artenist

Newcomer
that's his dialogue once you complete all his quests.

I meant the parrot in Leo's hut. He gives you hints which walnuts you are still missing, so it would be interesting to see if he also considers the frog quests complete.
Oh, I didn't know that. I'll check right away when I'm home.