Good Music for Hard Times

LRangerR

Local Legend
Hey guys! I've been getting music stuck in my head quite a lot lately. Now, I could do a music dump but I don't feel that would be appreciated as much, so I'll just drop this here and if people like it I'll drop a few more.

Recently Airplanes by B.O.B., featuring the irreplaceable Hayley Williams from Paramore has been in my head quite a lot. Which is okay because it's a good song. I'll forego giving my own narrative as to why I listen to it and instead let the person reading this post decide for theirselves. Hopefully they find some kind of positive inspiration out of it for themselves as well.

Salonpad

Farmhand
Hey guys! I've been getting music stuck in my head quite a lot lately. Now, I could do a music dump but I don't feel that would be appreciated as much, so I'll just drop this here and if people like it I'll drop a few more.

Recently Airplanes by B.O.B., featuring the irreplaceable Hayley Williams from Paramore has been in my head quite a lot. Which is okay because it's a good song. I'll forego giving my own narrative as to why I listen to it and instead let the person reading this post decide for theirselves. Hopefully they find some kind of positive inspiration out of it for themselves as well.
Been so long since i listen to this song !! I miss 2010, i wish i can go back to that time. Back then im still bad at english so i don’t understand the lyric most of the time, mostly I listen because of the melody, the girl vocal was so good !

I dont know if you like up-tune songs but i want to share this song to you, it always make me feel confident

There this girl in my middle school who sometimes take me to the arcade and i would sit back and watch her dance off . She really pro at it , i was awe all the way 🤩 she the reason why im so into songs like this. I tried to dance too but im suck at it, feel kinda embarrassing ( if only im more confidence in my self 😖)

(Ahh i really go off sorry for my lame bramble..)

Last edited:
I like music that is honest and expressive with emotion.
This song is stuck in my head. It is negative and pessimistic.
Some people might think it is not healthy to hear negative songs.
On the contrary, it helps me a lot. –or you can call that a form of validation.

Last edited: