Hedhogthe3rd Farmer Monday at 1:46 PM #1 Apparently when you put a golden egg in a mayo maker machine thing it just gives you 3 gold star mayo. I want golden mayo instead!
Apparently when you put a golden egg in a mayo maker machine thing it just gives you 3 gold star mayo. I want golden mayo instead!
zack123 Local Legend Monday at 2:19 PM #2 A very interesting idea. Here have a jar, family recipe of true golden mayo.
650 Farmhand Monday at 7:27 PM #3 Great idea just i have no experience with gold eggs because i don't have perfection
Nonak Local Legend Tuesday at 12:01 AM #4 zack123 said: A very interesting idea. Here have a jar, family recipe of true golden mayo. View attachment 41541 Click to expand... I fear this has the same problem as starfruit jelly. Still a cool idea.
zack123 said: A very interesting idea. Here have a jar, family recipe of true golden mayo. View attachment 41541 Click to expand... I fear this has the same problem as starfruit jelly. Still a cool idea.