go back a day?

woozidan

Newcomer
so i married lance but i wanted to wear a specific outfit during the ceremony, but it surprised me by immediately starting the day with the ceremony and i stupidly closed the game. then i opened it up and the ceremony didnt happen and lance is moved in. i dont know if it messed anything up with him, but i wanted to go back a day. i looked stuff up and found the stuff about appdata folder and the _old change but it doesn't exactly work for me, and removing the _old just made a duplicate, it didnt seem to override anything. did i do something wrong? pls help !! ty

ArtifactSpot

Who the heck is Lance?

Anyways on non modded versions you can’t re-view the ceremony. Even if you go back a day. Just like you can’t re-view heat events. Once per save no exceptions. There may be a mod that allows exceptions but non modded nope.

I’m really sorry you didn’t get to wear the wedding outfit you thoughtfully picked out. Wear that outfit now, He (assuming Lance is male) will still appreciate it I’m sure. ☺

woozidan

Newcomer
Who the heck is Lance?

Anyways on non modded versions you can’t re-view the ceremony. Even if you go back a day. Just like you can’t re-view heat events. Once per save no exceptions. There may be a mod that allows exceptions but non modded nope.

I’m really sorry you didn’t get to wear the wedding outfit you thoughtfully picked out. Wear that outfit now, He (assuming Lance is male) will still appreciate it I’m sure. ☺
aw man what a shame, thank you for telling me though or else i would have been desperately still trying to go back haha. also lance is from the expanded mod! very cool guy! thank you again!

Ereo

Helper
so i married lance but i wanted to wear a specific outfit during the ceremony, but it surprised me by immediately starting the day with the ceremony and i stupidly closed the game. then i opened it up and the ceremony didnt happen and lance is moved in. i dont know if it messed anything up with him, but i wanted to go back a day. i looked stuff up and found the stuff about appdata folder and the _old change but it doesn't exactly work for me, and removing the _old just made a duplicate, it didnt seem to override anything. did i do something wrong? pls help !! ty
you need to take out the normal file before you remove the _old from the file name. Place the original file in a different folder (or on your desktop) and try again.