Glitch in Volcano Dungeon

wherendis

Greenhorn
So, I woke up randomly and when i go to the volcano dungeon, im like, stuck in an out of bounds area. I think it might be because of one of my mods but im not sure myself. i tried exiting the game and loading back into my save file, but im still stuck at the same place.

1711262178352.png
1711262216922.png

Pvrgat0ryz

Greenhorn
20240401220708_2.jpg

Same here, though I also have a modded playthrough. Here is some mods I share in similar that MIGHT be the cause though idk.

FashionSense
JsonAssets
GenericModConfigMenu
ContentPatcher
DynamicNightTime
ExpandedPreconditionsUtility
ExtraMapLayers
ShopTileFramework
SpaceCore
SmallCopper's hairs

Been having the same problem as both of you... (Even registered to report it, lol) I also have most of the mods on Pvrgat0ryz' list there- all except the hairs. I took a look at the error log but still couldn't really parse the source of the issue. Will be removing and testing them one by one with this specific glitch later today, I guess.

Edit: Got to try it earlier than I thought, and removing Content Patcher does fix the issue, but also breaks so many other things that there's no way I'm continuing like this. Chances are it's just something dependent on CP, but that also doesn't narrow down very much at all...

Edit 2: Well, I think I've figured out what's causing it on my end. Deleting Cab's soft recolor seems to fix it. That most likely means that anything that tries to edit the tilesheet for the VD is breaking it on your ends, regardless of which exact mod it actually is. At least, my hazard at a guess.

Last edited: