Glacierfish

Lew Zealand

Helper
Edited to keep to one post:

Tally, Day 1: Radioactive Carp, Ms. Angler caught (along with Glacier, Jr above). Lost Son of Crimsonfish 3x, not even close. Legend II never bit. Bite rate was pretty low so only got to Mountain Lake at about midnight as I spent a lot of time with Son of Crimsonfish, just waiting. When he bit, that was over pretty quickly! I think I got really lucky with Glacierfish Jr.

Tally, Day 2 (last day of challenge): Used Trab Bobber and Trout Soup, (Fishing +1) and got Son of Crimsonfish on first try. Was the difference Luck, Trap+Fish, probably both? But 0-4 on Legend II with same buffs and it wasn't even close. He whupped me good every time.

Last edited:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Final tally: Radioactive Carp, Ms. Angler caught (along with Glacier, Jr above). Lost Son of Crimsonfish 3x, not even close. Legend II never bit. Bite rate was pretty low so only got to Mountain Lake at about midnight as I spent a lot of time with Son of Crimsonfish, just awiting. When he bit, that was over pretty quickly! I think I got really lucky with Glacierfish Jr.
Yeah, legend has only a 10% bite rate unaltered and I think that goes down with the legend ll as you can catch it while not raining, I don't think it decreases the odds bt I haven't fished in irl months so I'm not too confident.

Comm

Tiller
I was a true warrior with the glacier fish. 1st try: caught me by surprise lost it in 2 seconds. 2nd try: almost got it but lost it. 3rd try: I caught it. 3rd try it wasn't any harder than a chub. Didn't even use any food to buff fishing skill.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Yeah, I used to never use buffs or tackle which was kinda dumb as on a mobile device it's kinda hard.
I caught all but legend without them and did legend with trap when I gave up kinda.