give your hottest take here! (rules in desc)

Flutterdoc

Sodbuster
rule one: it must be a hot take (meaning it is a uncommon take that people will get angry about)
rule two: no arguing!
rule three: i bet yall won't last long with rule two 😭

Confused

Rancher
Maru is a useless bachelorette. She's taking up the valuable bachelorette spot that could be given to Sandy-

(I don't hate her tho. She's cute, my favorite heart event with her is her 8 heart event. She trying. ;-; :heart:)

Pitch Perfect is a lousy film. Marketing was fantastic, but the movie left me feeling disappointed. It's been 12 years since I sat through it on a pirated streaming site in college and I still can't believe how bad it is.

salmonsalmon

Cowpoke
I am majorly in the minority when I say that Alien Isolation is not a scary game, it's boring and tedious. The entire game is a giant fetch quest, go here, do this thing, watch your friend get aliened and then go somewhere else and do the same thing and watch your friend get aliened.

Last time I said that I could feel the pitchforks through the screen.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I am majorly in the minority when I say that Alien Isolation is not a scary game, it's boring and tedious. The entire game is a giant fetch quest, go here, do this thing, watch your friend get aliened and then go somewhere else and do the same thing and watch your friend get aliened.

Last time I said that I could feel the pitchforks through the screen.
a little stressful for me but I agree, I've watched gameplay of it and it's just another content inflated fetch quest on this side of the map to another on the other side - type game and the survival aspect seems more like hiding

salmonsalmon

Cowpoke
a little stressful for me but I agree, I've watched gameplay of it, and it's just another content inflated fetch quest on this side of the map to another on the other side - type game and the survival aspect seems more like hiding
Oh yeah for sure, you can craft things to 'survive' but my first play through I didn't use them at all. The second play through I did and didn't notice any difference. I really don't know if I can call Isolation as a survival game at all personally, like you don't have to craft items to survive, you can't fight back, and like you said uou can only hide. I know the game is widely received as loved, but I always wondered if it's because at the time, Alien didn't have any good content in a long time. I know that Alien 3, Resurrection, and Prometheus were not received well, so I always thought that Isolation did well because it was a different character, and it was a game so you could experience the horror first hand.