Give Us Some Background Stories for Quarry Mines and Mines

Do you want to know why there are many skeletons and dead people?

• No, this is too much information.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I want to know

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
Would you please update additional information on the origin of the Quarry Mines and the Mines?

Why? I am sure people like me are interested in skeletons lying on the ground. – there are also some corpses and mummies.
I suggest writing a short background story of Quarry Mine and the Mine because I think they deserve to be well-known as being mysterious. –maybe sensationalize as the most dangerous place to visit on earth.

I want to know why there are many skeletons on the wall in the Mines, and also, I am curious to know if the flying haunted skull – used to be human beings...
Or maybe there were the bodies of old miners who died accidentally.
Or maybe the previous generation of Dwarfs attacked the miners... who knows?

Edit: Also, I forgot to mention the moving skeletons in Ice Cavern and the Skull Cavern as well.
Did Mr. Qi buy the Skull Cavern from archeologists? What happened to the old generations?

Last edited:
It's ancient dwarves tech. The dwarves used tech that in the case of an emergency if the subject is incapacitated that the tech would move the body out of danger and neutralize the threat. Unfortunately the system doesn't differentiate between unconscious and deceased. When George was mining and caused the explosion they had to race downwards to avoid the collapse. Low on supplies they made the most of their situation. Unfortunately due to the mine closure no rescue was coming. Over the year the bodies of the forgotten miners withered to bone. And the dwarves emergency movement occupation normalizer tech had them reinforce and repair the mine until it became the dungeon state for floor 70-79 that it is today.

It's an idea on why his item trade was the artic shard

It's ancient dwarves tech. The dwarves used tech that in the case of an emergency if the subject is incapacitated that the tech would move the body out of danger and neutralize the threat. Unfortunately the system doesn't differentiate between unconscious and deceased. When George was mining and caused the explosion they had to race downwards to avoid the collapse. Low on supplies they made the most of their situation. Unfortunately due to the mine closure no rescue was coming. Over the year the bodies of the forgotten miners withered to bone. And the dwarves emergency movement occupation normalizer tech had them reinforce and repair the mine until it became the dungeon state for floor 70-79 that it is today.

It's an idea on why his item trade was the artic shard
Yes!
I guess the skeletons from the Ice Caverns are the warriors living in old civilizations. –
The skeletons around 80-90 levels are probably the miners and possibly George's old colleagues.

Last edited: