Ginger Island co-op

Ereo

Helper
Everything is shared. Technically one person could do all the work (just ask all the poor souls I cooperated with). Downside, time ticks away during any cutscene.
if I recall correctly, there are some walnuts that can only be found by the host, but otherwise, everything is shared and can be done by everyone.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Awesome, thank you both! I am the host so hopefully the ones that are host only don’t require the slingshot, because I am terrible with that.
You can always swap to the hold and release slingshot setting, it makes it far easier to shoot, especially since there is only one slingshot walnut and it doesn't move or anything

MogBeoulve

Farmer
You can always swap to the hold and release slingshot setting, it makes it far easier to shoot, especially since there is only one slingshot walnut and it doesn't move or anything
I can't hit the broad side of a barn IRL or in game and I still got the walnut within a few tries. It's pretty forgiving.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I can't hit the broad side of a barn IRL or in game and I still got the walnut within a few tries. It's pretty forgiving.
You can walk a few paces away from it, the difficulty is supposed to be in figuring out the solution yourself but who could ever bother to do that?