Windows gifting error.

hi!! so im new to this thing but i hope someone could help me with this error. after having mods and playing for a while i finally get to give a bouquet to alex! so a dialogue box pops up saying "give bouquet" but everytime i choose give bouquet the dialogue box just keeps coming up again. i tried restarting the game but it still happening. this is the error:

[game] WARNING: Mismatched UI Mode Push/Pop counts. Correcting.
[game] An error occurred in the base update loop: InvalidOperationException: Stack empty.
at System.Collections.Generic.Stack`1.ThrowForEmptyStack()
at System.Collections.Generic.Stack`1.Pop()
at StardewValley.Menus.DialogueBox.receiveLeftClick(Int32 x, Int32 y, Boolean playSound) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\DialogueBox.cs:line 357
at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4798
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4010
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3185
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1084

im sorry, im very new to this kind of stuff and and its so confusing but i hope someone could help me solve this, thank you in advance!!

game version: 1.6.8
SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/06c27eeaa34c4cb3843ffe1891f2f91c