Getting to ten hearts without having to give a bouquet

Kolokythi

Newcomer
Is there a mod where I don't have to give a bouquet to the marriage candidates after i get married cause it feels weird to have like 10 boyfriends/girlfriends and a wife or is it just me would be cool to be able to unlock the ten heart events without the whole giving them a bouquet but at the same time most of them involve you getting kissed so it makes some sense but it just feels weird

stardew_luv

Planter
I don’t think there is a current one. There used to be but I think it’s outdated. Yeah I think most 10 heart events involve a kiss. I agree that’s not exactly the thing to do if married. Plus she can get jealous in the game. You could start a new file just to see singles heart events, though they also get mad and realize you have been dating them all and it’s either one or two weeks where nobody will talk to you or take gifts from you. Then I think they forgive you. I don’t know if you loose any hearts or not.

Kolokythi

Newcomer
I don’t think there is a current one. There used to be but I think it’s outdated. Yeah I think most 10 heart events involve a kiss. I agree that’s not exactly the thing to do if married. Plus she can get jealous in the game. You could start a new file just to see singles heart events, though they also get mad and realize you have been dating them all and it’s either one or two weeks where nobody will talk to you or take gifts from you. Then I think they forgive you. I don’t know if you loose any hearts or not.
alright thanks