German Stardew Valley Forum?

Atten007

Tiller
Hi folks,

I‘m posting this thread here because I want to know if there‘s an official German Stardew Valley Forum. Is there an official Stardew Valley Forum? I‘m asking this here because I‘m from Germany and I‘m currently learning English at school and my English isn‘t very well. Is there an official Stardew Valley Forum in German? And can I create one (and optionally advertise it here) if there isn‘t a forum?

Sincerely yours,
Atten007😊

Odin

Staff member
This is the only official forums for the game, but there may be community-run places to discuss the game in German. Unfortunately the only non-English Stardew Valley communities I'm familiar with are the French and Turkish Discord servers. You're certainly welcome to create your own community for the game though!

And for what it's worth, I don't think your English is bad at all! You're certainly welcome on these forums, it could even be a chance for you to practice English as you learn it.

Odin

Staff member
So late follow up, but the main community Discord server for the game recently partnered with a German community for Stardew Valley. If Discord is something you use, you could certainly check that out!

Last edited: