Creator Response German Localisation?

Hi this is Simon from Nice Game Publishing.

We're a german board game publisher and we would be very interested in translating this game and bringing it to the german market.

For some context i can tell you that we're usually making our own games (most recently, this one: https://www.vtm-heritage.com/ ). But we do sometimes make german editions, too and we're planning to expand that part of the business.

Stardew Valley is a game that i have played a lot (with my mother and daughters, during lockdown, most recently). It's brought me a lot of joy and i would love to help ensure that it gets a proper, decent German version. It's the kind of game that you can play with family and kids and so having it in your native tongue can be a real advantage i think.

I sent a contact form request as well - but i thought it might be a good idea to make a post here as well.

I'm curious to see if there are others who'd love to see a german version? And if the creators would be interested in exploring this with my company specifically, please reach out to me here or via the contact request!

(EDIT: Also i might have missed news on such a localisation already being planned. I just enthusiastically came here immediately after seeing that the game exists. If so i'd be grateful for a notice, as well!)

Rei

Tiller
German translation would be great. There are many publisher in Germany, for example Pegasus, Asmodee, Kosmos, Ravensburger, Huch, Amigo Spiele, Heidelberger Spieleverlag, Abacus...

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Hello there Nice Game Publishing! I'd love to see the game in German :smile:

If you sent a contact message through the Shopify site, I'll respond to your email soon. Thanks for your interest!