Geode and spring onion randomization

Hi, first post here.
I can’t find any discussion on this. So I assume it’s okay to make a tread on this here.
I’ve been rolling for a seed I’d like to play and one of the things I like are some nice fat copper ore geodes for a day 2 pick axe upgrade.
So when I found a seed with 25 ore in the first two geodes in a test I simply called d. I decided to start playing with that seed just start again with the name I want ect. I get to day two crack the geodes and sure enough no copper, I check the seed, the same seed, I check the settings, they are the same, put it into mousy pound and I get two completely different geode tables. Not only the geodes but also the spring union numbers/locations are different.
So I started trying variations to see what caused the change. I wasn’t any of the names, favorite thing, pet, outfit ect. So I started to re-roll using the same names, pet, ect. And sure enough every time I restarted with the same seed and everything else the geode table would change every time.
So there should be a thing in the save file that determines your geode table aside from your game seed. IF you’d find that thing, you could then find a “geode seed” that gets you a “good” geode table for whatever you want to do in your play through.
I have no idea how to find the “geode seed” in the save file tough never mind how to manipulate it. This might also be useful for speed runners getting the copper for upgrades in the first geodes means you can skip some of the clay farming ect. Or any other number of reasons like getting prismatic shard early on.

If it helps, I’m paling on legacy randomization without the year 1 complete