Games that could use a remake

Skeeziks

Sodbuster
I sometimes think about games that could use a remake. One that I think of often is Ten Pin Alley. This was one of the funnest bowling games to play, with some of the most realistic ball and pin physics I have ever seen! What are some games you would like to see remade?

Njin

Planter
Zombies ate my Neighbors from the sega/snes ..The Warriors was also fantastic and could use a modern installment

I sometimes think about games that could use a remake. One that I think of often is Ten Pin Alley. This was one of the funnest bowling games to play, with some of the most realistic ball and pin physics I have ever seen! What are some games you would like to see remade?
I would love to see some of the SpongeBob games from the ps2 get remade, we got battle for bikini bottom rehydrated now we need a remake of the movie game :shorts:

Lew Zealand

Helper
Adventure from the Atari 2600. This is the game that clearly invented the concept of computer RPG. Because you were a dot. The bad guy was maybe 8 dots. Some of the tools you gathered were 5..... dots.

No I'm not kidding the game is not called Dot, it's "Adventure."

That's some hard core role playing if you can mentally reconstruct an entire swashbuckling Adventure of Knights and Castles and Ducks Dragons and Swords and Chalices from like a couple dozen dots.

I really need an AI Upscaled Ultra HD 4K reconstructed 3D masterpiece with well over a hundred dots in it.

Ahhh, that'll be heaven.

Godkin

Planter
Mortal Kombat 1, yes, will be released this September, and I can't wait to play it soon. (¬_¬)

mortal-kombat-mortal-kombat-1.gif

astatine210

Rancher
Parappa the Rapper. it can remain flat design but the timing was always difficult to get right... not sure if it was the game or i just had horrible reflexes... either way a refresh would be fun and getting more levels would be awesome too :)

Lew Zealand

Helper
They just released a remake of Wizardry in Early Access, that's going back a looooong 42 years to 1981 and it had few more squares in it than my previously-referenced Adventure but not many! I'm real curious to see if this sells or not as how many people even remember it?

Some of us do:
Wiz.jpg

Bawby

Planter
Zombies ate my Neighbors from the sega/snes ..The Warriors was also fantastic and could use a modern installment
Thanks a lot. I had to download The Warriors and bask in its glory once again! Can you dig it?

Belial

Greenhorn
One game I think could use a remake is Ninjago: Nindroids. A short game, yes, but to me at least, it has a lot of potential, especially since it adapted one of the best seasons of Ninjago.