Game Saves- Stardew Valley

Should this be added?

• Yes, I would like cross platform game saves

• No, This is unnecessary.

Results are only viewable after voting.

AsherMm

Greenhorn
Hey, will there ever be a game save added to all playforms where you can link accounts? this is very inconvenient as i play on xbox and mobile. ive seen others with a problem like this and i dont know if this is hard to do with coding and stuff but most games have other things that are just alike called cross progression. Please reply if you know this can possibly come in the future!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
It would be really nice but it's really just up to the developers of game consoles, already you can swap back and forth with mobile and pc by just easily transferring the save over and opening it up.

AsherMm

Greenhorn
It would be really nice but it's really just up to the developers of game consoles, already you can swap back and forth with mobile and pc by just easily transferring the save over and opening it up.
Console and Mobile is my concern. but i dont think it is really anything to do with console develooers because cross progression saved in the own games online data.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Console and Mobile is my concern. but i dont think it is really anything to do with console develooers because cross progression saved in the own games online data.
It’s up to the developers for the same reason that they don’t really want players looking around and messing with save files on consoles. It definitely is also a matter of having online hubs which allow the syncing of saves though. I guess it’s really just a matter of expense and effort on behalf of CA