Game question

Jeremiah

Tiller
Is it possible to animation canceling possible on the switch version or is that only on pc?
and if its not then how does one do that exactly?

Elenna101

Farmer
Animation cancelling is only possible on PC unfortunately.

For those on PC, the way you do it is by pressing right shift, R, and delete at the same time after each tool use. You can rebind these three keys to another, more convenient key (e.g. spacebar) to make this easier. Note that the timing is important, if you do it too quickly after the tool use you'll cancel the animation before the action actually happens and it won't do anything.
(Also, on PC, if you don't mind using mods there are mods that do the same thing.)

Jeremiah

Tiller
Animation cancelling is only possible on PC unfortunately.

For those on PC, the way you do it is by pressing right shift, R, and delete at the same time after each tool use. You can rebind these three keys to another, more convenient key (e.g. spacebar) to make this easier. Note that the timing is important, if you do it too quickly after the tool use you'll cancel the animation before the action actually happens and it won't do anything.
(Also, on PC, if you don't mind using mods there are mods that do the same thing.)
Thank you I appreciate the help!
I've been playing for a while but sometimes I still need a bit of help with things so it's nice to have people helping me out by answering my questions :}