Game progress

Queen Bee

Greenhorn
I have been playing stardew valley for at least 2 years now. And all of a sudden on year 5, I open the game app on my phone and it restarts the the whole entire app from the beginning and i have to restart the whole game over. I lost all my app progress. I'm on a android phone how do I save my fricking progress so I don't lose it again.Is there a way to save it anyone ?

rockman1688

Newcomer
pls check your save file is still there
The save is in your %appdata%/stardewvalley/saves folder.

I don't know the answer to this- but do you also play on a computer or just your phone?
I have been playing stardew valley for at least 2 years now. And all of a sudden on year 5, I open the game app on my phone and it restarts the the whole entire app from the beginning and i have to restart the whole game over. I lost all my app progress. I'm on a android phone how do I save my fricking progress so I don't lose it again.Is there a way to save it anyone ?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
The game saves every night when you go to bed. Choose Load from the main menu.
I believe they mean externally, their problem was that all their saves were wiped and they were wondering how to save in a way that wasn’t just relying on the game.

You can do that by finding where your saves are stored in your files app (in the stardew folder then into the saves folder) and copy them elsewhere or email yourself with them zipped.