Game Music

Lew Zealand

Helper
It's so wonderful how much the music really makes the game, even simple things like Pickle Jar Rag. It's not that the game wouldn't work perfectly well without it, but that it complements all the other aspects of the game, which in turn additionally complement each other.

The sum is far more than the total of its parts.

And I wonder why I didn't do well in Math classes.

Hill Myna

Farmer
What is your favorite song?
Tropicala!

I'm even learning to play it as a duet with my teacher on the piano! It's the seventh longest song, so it doesn't loop like some of the others, it's upbeat, and I think it fits SDV's Summer really well. Here's the score, if anyone's interested. The composer did a great job!

Also, Pelican Town! It has such a fun vibe, and you notice different things every time you listen to it.

Honourable mention to: Calico Desert (so good!) Dance of the Moonlight Jellies (nice and calming), all the Lava-level/Skull Cavern Songs (fits the whole theme of the area), the Movie Theatre tracks, and everything 1.5! They're all great, so I have a lot of favourites!

I downloaded half the score to my phone. Whenever it comes on in the car when I'm driving with someone, they look at me like I'm crazy. I'm not.
And then they comment on it and you imagine a text box appears underneath their face...

Seriously though, great idea! I hope they enjoyed the music.

hexnessie

Farmer
I love the music and the ambient sounds so much I sometimes work at my actual office job with SDV minimized / in the background so I can hear the rain, seagulls, or the music playing. It really helps me focus.

I don't know specific track names, but my favorite is definitely the Fall season outdoors music - the sax or maybe violin bit (I think? I'm really bad at music, but still love it to bits).

FairyRing

Farmer
I found a remix to Dance of the moonlight jellies it has bass and a beat. It's so relaxing, it will come on when I'm driving and all my stress melts away with the lunaloos.

Hill Myna

Farmer
this is awesome! It would be great to be able to play SDV music!
Thanks! It definitely is. :D

I don't know specific track names, but my favorite is definitely the Fall season outdoors music
I don't know the names of the winter music you hear on the farm, but I love it!
You can find a full list of the songs here: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Soundtrack

Or you could just ask me!

Fall would be Raven's Descent, Ghost Snyth, and The Smell of Mushroom.

Winter has Nocturne of Ice, Ancient, and The Wind Can Be Still (which I can also play on the piano!).

I listen via Spotify, so it's very easy to see the names there. I thought why not memorise them!

nightknu

Tiller
ive been playing this game for like 2 years and i didnt even realize there was music until a few days ago LMAO .. i cant hear the music unless i wear headphones </3
anyways ! my favourites are "mines (cloth)" and "a stillness in the rain" !!

MissDandy

Farmer
ive been playing this game for like 2 years and i didnt even realize there was music until a few days ago LMAO .. i cant hear the music unless i wear headphones </3
anyways ! my favourites are "mines (cloth)" and "a stillness in the rain" !!
I've done that with some games to be fair. But now that you've heard it, I bet you'll have a hard time playing without it.