Issue Game freezes and then crashes after trying to enter Underground Mine level 3+

Greetings.
I'm currently playing a heavily modded game (119 mods), and the game freezes and then crashes if I leave it running without touching anything for a few minutes, when I'm in the Underground Mine, and press the ladder to go to the 3rd level.
My SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/aaa6f7d7c1d444bcbbf2fe714c5710c5

This is my second save. On my first save, I played till day 13 without any problems outside the mines (I ignored the mines), but since I need ore, I couldn't ignore the problem. So I made the second save, and tried to play around with the downloaded mods, to see if I could find which combination is responsible for the crash, but I didn't have any luck.
I even tried to modify my save so that I could access level 10 mine with the Elevator, which worked and I used it to get to the 10th lvl, but as soon as I pressed the ladder for the 11th lvl, the game froze again.
I'm maybe missing a obvious solution, or do maybe some of you see what could be the problem?

Thank you in advance for your help.

In the SMAPI log, it says that there is an error with the UI Info Suite 2. The UI Info Suite 2 error appears because I have the LuckSkill mod, and when the Luck Skill gets EXP, UI Info Suite can't show the EXP Bar because it doesn't have the Luck Skill in its dictionary. I tried to disable both mods, and I still got the crash.