Windows Game frame skips every 5 seconds

88festivasam

Newcomer
I installed this game off of the Microsoft store. I'm about 60 hours into the game and it has started what I can only describe as skipping frames or a stutter. It seems like it skips a couple frames at 5 second intervals. It does it only in this game, and it starts doing it as soon as the game starts opening. If I move the mouse around on the screen every few seconds it skips frames. It does it in multi player and single player. I tried setting cpu affinity, setting it to high priority. I searched and applied a bunch of different "fixes" that I found on line and none of them has fixed it. I've got a ryzen 9 12 core processor, a 2tb m.2 ssd, gigabyte amd Radeon rx6800 gpu, 64 gigs of gskill ddr4 ram.
I have another pc that has a 6 core ryzen 5, 512gb m.2 ssd and 16 gigs of ram, with on-board graphics and it runs it no problem with no glitch. Same os, same internet, same download source. Even when we are playing it in multiplayer while I am hosting, mine will have the stutter and the other computer doesn't.

I checked for updates on the play store and it shows that it is up to date. I have never modded the game, nor will I probably. I really wouldn't mind it if it didn't make fishing impossible and combat a lot more challenging. Unless it's a fish that doesn't move hardly at all, it's next to impossible to catch. It just started doing this like a week ago. Has anyone had this issue before? Thanks for your help.