Solved Game crashing

Mikurie

Newcomer
When I load my game Co-Op, my friend's bed is stuck in the wall. If he tries to move it, his game crashes. I then decided to try moving my bed which also crashed my game.

We tried to reset the save by immediately going to sleep. This progressed the game to the next day, but the initial bug was not fixed and if we go to sleep after a full days work, the game crashes as well.

These crashes started happening after my friend upgraded his home, and after the upgrade was supposed to be complete, the house didn't upgrade properly even though Robin went back to her shop.

The error that appears is "The given key '61048' was not present in the dictionary"
I will attach the error log.

Attachments

Mikurie

Newcomer
Thanks for the log. Can you post your save?
Location here: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Saves#Find_your_save_files

"61048" sounds almost like a modded ID. But, the furniture ID of the basic bed is "2048"; so perhaps a typo somehow?
You are amazing! I looked at the save file and somehow the bed ID got changed to 61048. I changed them all to 2048 and it fixed the issue with crashing while clicking on the bed. Now I just need to play an entire day to see if the sleep bug is fixed as well. Thank you so much!