Issue Game crashes when trying to load new day.

szylekp

Newcomer
Hello!
First i want to apologize for any spelling mistakes. English is not my first language, but i couldn't find a solution to my problem anywhere else so I decided to give this forum a try. I appreciate any help I can get. Thank you very much. :(

I'm playing in the latest version of the game (and SMAPI) and since updating the following mods, every time i start a new day the game crashes.

1. Seasonal Cute Characters (SVE version included),
2. DaisyNiko's Tilesheets,
3. ConsoleCommands,
4. LookupAnything,
5. FarmhouseVisits,
6. CJB - Cheats Menu and Item Spawner,
7. Automate,
8. Content Patcher.

Also, i use Stardew Valley Expanded, JSon Assets and PPJA Fruits and Veggies. Don't know if those clash after the new update.

Platform: Windows 11, Steam.
Game Version: 1.5.6.
SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/d1b6fe97c9554e2cad9a1461738ba49b
Steps to reproduce: Finished the day putting the fall crops on the shipping box, including tthe PPJA ones (Can't remember the name), and the game froze/crashed. Before updating the mods that didnt happen. :(

Attachments

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Hello!
First i want to apologize for any spelling mistakes. English is not my first language, but i couldn't find a solution to my problem anywhere else so I decided to give this forum a try. I appreciate any help I can get. Thank you very much. :(

I'm playing in the latest version of the game (and SMAPI) and since updating the following mods, every time i start a new day the game crashes.

1. Seasonal Cute Characters (SVE version included),
2. DaisyNiko's Tilesheets,
3. ConsoleCommands,
4. LookupAnything,
5. FarmhouseVisits,
6. CJB - Cheats Menu and Item Spawner,
7. Automate,
8. Content Patcher.

Also, i use Stardew Valley Expanded, JSon Assets and PPJA Fruits and Veggies. Don't know if those clash after the new update.

Platform: Windows 11, Steam.
Game Version: 1.5.6.
SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/d1b6fe97c9554e2cad9a1461738ba49b
Steps to reproduce: Finished the day putting the fall crops on the shipping box, including tthe PPJA ones (Can't remember the name), and the game froze/crashed. Before updating the mods that didnt happen. :(
Hey
17:25:20ERRORSave AnywhereThis mod failed in the GameLoop.DayStarted event. Technical details: ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. (Parameter 'index') at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index) at Omegasis.SaveAnywhere.Framework.NPCExtensions.fillInSchedule(NPC npc) in D:\StardewValleyMods\Stardew_Valley_Mods\GeneralMods\SaveAnywhere\Framework\NPCExtensions.cs:line 80 at Omegasis.SaveAnywhere.SaveAnywhere.ApplySchedules() in D:\StardewValleyMods\Stardew_Valley_Mods\GeneralMods\SaveAnywhere\SaveAnywhere.cs:line 267 at Omegasis.SaveAnywhere.SaveAnywhere.OnDayStarted(Object sender, DayStartedEventArgs e) in D:\StardewValleyMods\Stardew_Valley_Mods\GeneralMods\SaveAnywhere\SaveAnywhere.cs:line 189 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args) in SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 101

17:47:21ERRORgameAn error occurred in the base update loop: System.Exception: Error on new day: --------------- Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at StardewValley.ShipObjective.OnItemShipped(Farmer farmer, Item item, Int32 shipped_price) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SpecialOrder.cs:line 2077 at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 9158 at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__716_2() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 8714 at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread) --------------- at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4154 at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3974 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1089
17:47:21ERRORgameNullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at StardewValley.ShipObjective.OnItemShipped(Farmer farmer, Item item, Int32 shipped_price) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SpecialOrder.cs:line 2077 at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 9158 at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__716_2() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 8714 at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
From Save Anywhere page description:
UPDATE FOR Stardew Valley 1.5+:
You should go ahead and download the version maintained by Aredjay as they have done a wonderful job fixing bugs and making this mod compatible with Stardew Valley 1.5! https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/8386
and this is from Save Anywhere (1.5)
Mod no longer works for most people. If anyone wants to help fix this mod please DM me. I am not responsible for any save data loss/corruption. If this is caused restore a SMAPI backup.
Try to remove this mod and see if the error goes away.