Game crashes randomly (all items disappear)

skharuko

Newcomer
Platform: Windows
Game version: 1.6.3
SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/aded7377a0fe456e93b3bcda17873537
Steps to reproduce: It simply happens when I click something random like when I move my windows around in my house, or another time it crashed when I clicked the TV or when I clicked the mailbox.
Expected vs Actual results: recently added a few mods but nothing big, just Fashion sense and some clothing ones. Not sure what happened! :( Game just freezes and all items and furniture on screen disappear besides characters and the actual building itself.

Rovan

Newcomer
1- install fashion sense at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

2- you have file name ps+¦-+¦˜ please delete it because its XBN file which is too old and not used now

3- There are problems with your last save . I usually don't close the game program, like gog till it is completed, save

4- this is the new portrait mod. The new version, so delete the old one and don't overwrite Veronnica's Portraits at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

5- You use an excellent interface, so it's better to change it. Try to use DaisyNiko's Earthy Interface at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) or Overgrown Flowery Interface at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) or Vanilla Accent Interface at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

6- try to reinstall smapi first download smapi file, then click install on Windows progress then continue progress until smapi offered multiple options, like uninstalling smapi choose this option after closing screen, click smapi again and reinstall it again SMAPI - Stardew Modding API at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

There are some issues on your smapi log that honestly I don't know how to solve or what the causes of these issues are, so i hope someone can help you with these problems. Try to update your mods constantly every week. Check the nexus page and be certain that you pass through Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) updated page because it notifications you if your mod that you are downloaded is updated.