Windows Game crashes on launch

Rapt0r87

Newcomer
After trying multiple fixes from many other tickets I figured I would post my issue here just in case anyone can help or shed some light.

Game had been playing fine for past couple of weeks (primarily online co-op). Last played it until around 1am on 15th January, then when I tried opening the game again around 10/11am today the game attempts to launch for a second and then crashes, occasionally showing the first launching screen and sometime I hear the click sound from in the game. The error log has been included and makes me think this might be something related to my graphics card, to which there have been no changes prior to my troubleshooting. Latest Error log at the bottom:

Fixes I have tried:

• Uninstalled Stardew Valley, Reinstalled.
  • Uninstalled Steam & Stardew Valley.
  • Completely removed all game files and user save game files from the local machines (plus uninstall/reinstall).
  • Verifying the Game files.
  • Installed XNA 4.0 (both from within Steam & as a manual download. Used the repair tool & reinstalled through Programs & Apps).
  • Updated Graphics Card Drivers & Rolled back graphics card drivers.
  • Deleted my Startup Preferences.
  • Tried to run the game in compatibility mode.
  • Tried to launch the game with SMAPI.
  • I feel like there are more things I've tried, but my brain is fried. Computer has been restarted at almost every stage just in case.

InnerException:
Stack Trace: at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.PlatformPresent() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Platform\Graphics\GraphicsDevice.OpenGL.cs:line 533
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 608
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SdlGamePlatform.RunLoop() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Platform\SDL\SDLGamePlatform.cs:line 91
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 481
at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 175

Game Version: 1.5.6 Hotfix #3
SDK Helper: SteamHelper
Game Language: en
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
In-game Date: spring 0 Y1 Time of Day: 600
Game Location: null