Future expansion ideas

Evendawn

Greenhorn
Hey guys, i've been playing the board game and i'm loving it so far, it's also kind of reignited my love for board games. I had an idea for 1 specific thing in the game as an expansion or something like that and decided to share in this forum. Maybe this thread can be for ideas that the community comes up with.

As you know the Shipping bin building tile is as follows;
Capture.PNG

this is one of my favourite building tile amongst the others especially if it's a 4 player game.
I had an idea what if there is an upgrade to this perk?
you draw an item and the item card is as follows;
Deluxe Shipping Bin
Discard this during your turn to upgrade your Shipping bin for 5 coins +1 wood/stone x (number of players)
Deluxe Shipping Bin allows what the normal shipping bin does with the additional perk of trading with anyone at anytime.

or Make it an Epic Item where if you own a shipping bin it will be automatically be a Deluxe Shipping Bin .
what'd you guys think?

Odin

Staff member
I can definitely see how that could come in handy, especially in a 4 player game. Although you can always trade with other people after each season card and before people start taking their turns.

Evendawn

Greenhorn
Oh yeah thats true ! i think this is especially convenient when you forage then you water the plants or so.