Issue Freeze when trying to move to the beach during the night market

yomogimoti

Newcomer
It is written by machine translation.
I did not know how to solve the problem, so I am asking here.
When I try to enter the night market, it freezes with a lot of error messages in the log.
This is the error message.

An error occurred in the base update loop: IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.WaveBank.GetSoundEffectInstance(Int32 trackIndex, Boolean& streaming) in stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Audio\Xact\WaveBank.cs:line 368 at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundBank.GetSoundEffectInstance(Int32 waveBankIndex, Int32 trackIndex, Boolean& streaming) in stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Audio\Xact\SoundBank.cs:line 308 at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.PlayWaveVariant.GetSoundEffectInstance() in stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Audio\Xact\PlayWaveEvent.cs:line 308 at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.PlayWaveEvent.Play(Boolean pickNewWav, Cue cue) in stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Audio\Xact\PlayWaveEvent.cs:line 208 at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.XactClip.Update(Cue cue, Single old_time, Single new_time) in stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Audio\Xact\XactClip.cs:line 397 at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.Cue.Play() in stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Audio\Xact\Cue.cs:line 336 at StardewValley.Game1.updateMusic() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 7909 at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4413 at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3974 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1120

I don't even know which mod is the problem. Please help.

Last edited:

yomogimoti

Newcomer
This is temporary, but I have found a solution and will share it with you.
I deleted the Wave Bank(1.4).xwb in Stadew Valley/Content/XACT only during the night market and it stopped freezing.
I lost the game sound but it was only for 3 days so I didn't have any problems.
However, there is a problem with a significant fps drop when entering some maps added by the mod.