Four Corners Farm Four Seasons Farm (WIP)

This is my WIP Four Seasons themed farm. The North-East quadrant is Winter themed; North-West is Spring; South-West is Summer; South-East is fall. This is my first themed farm. I saw the lawn flamingo and small candy cane fence on Someone_else's Riverland Farm in this thread and was inspired. I just started Summer of year 2.

I'm planning to touch up the paint job on the shed the next time I'm hiring Robin to build something, since the cool Winter colors didn't quite come out right. I'll also fill in the rest of the flooring in the Tree of the Winter Star area. I'm not planning to upgrade the house further, so it won't be painted. I tried to paint the coop to match the silos, but I'm partially colorblind and it doesn't seem to be going well (this is attempt three) so I might just make it match the shed whenever I get that right (I'm good with blue and red but bad with yellow and for some reason most pinks on screens are hard for me to identify). I was initially going to add a barn but I didn't need it for the cc so I might just skip it.

Eventually, the ponds will continue across the top of the Spring quadrant. They'll contain Lava Ell, Super Cucumber, Void Salmon, Midnight Squid, and probably crabs so the waters will be different colors to resemble the dyes used in the egg-hunt. The beehives will continue to fill the space you can see set up for them. Will any luck, there will eventually be a giant cauliflower or two by the Flower Dance rarecrow and then later, a Junimo Hut, just for them to hang out in.

I just finished the community center, so soon(ish) I'll be able to get some banana and mango trees to finish up the Summer orchard. I'll swap out one of the regular scarecrows (it will go up by the beehive flowers) with another tiki mask rarecrow in the Winter. The current tiki mask rarecrow will eventually have a giant melon or two by it (hopefully). After I either get some more sprinklers or upgrade my watering can again, I'll add another crop row below the one I have planted. The pond there has sturgeons in.

The pond-sized space in the Fall quadrant will have a slimejack pond in it so it'll hopefully look like a little Lazarus Pit (from DC comics). I'll also eventually cut off the Eastern fence on the graveyard and then put in a slime hutch. The area with the Turnip Head rarecrow will be my long-growing crop area after I buy and/or build some more sprinklers. The four spaces above the quarry will be some sweet gem berries and a giant pumpkin or two (if the game cooperates). I'm not sure what else will be added to my little grange display and I'm definitely open to suggestions on that.

The center space under the greenhouse will remain open since the dog likes running around that area. I'll put down some sort of flooring for it eventually but don't know which kind. Any suggestions there are also welcome.

Attachments