Four QOL improvements that could be made

Craig_Christ

Greenhorn
1. You know when you hover your mouse over your health and energy bars and a white number shows up? That number should have a black outline so it's possible to read it in the winter.

2. You know those notifications that hover over things when their product is ready to be harvested? If that notification were on the top layer, or even just visible through trees, it'd make life a tiny bit easier; because as it stands now if you have a machine by a tree that notification is useless until you're right by the tree and have it go transparent- which defeats the purpose a bit.

3. Have you ever had some crops and just been unable to tell if you watered them because the soil is mostly covered by the plant? If there were some sort of animation of water dripping off such plants or something similar it would solve that issue.

4. When you walk behind a tree it goes transparent, right? I'd really appreciate it if that was also added for trees you can't chop down.

**This is my first forum post, sorry if there's something wrong with it.**

Last edited:

eliasntr

Farmhand
1 and 2 are actually new and really helpful ideas.

If you're into using mods for the game, Darker Soil darkens the soil a lot more when watered which helps a lot in differentiating them from unwatered ones. On the other hand, Transparent Static Trees allows you to configure how transparent static trees on the world become when you stand behind them.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
I like these ideas, 1 especially. For the watering crops one, maybe it could be like animal crossing and have sparkles over the crop so you can tell better