Found this in my farm today!

Lew Zealand

Helper
They're pretty rare as they happen by rare chance if you have a 3x3 plot of mature Cauliflower. Super rare for me as I usually stick with Quality Sprinklers on my Farm so I never have a 3x3 plot available. The best part is you can keep them year round as they don't die at the end of season and even in Winter! There are 4 other crops (2 other crops in v1.5) which will do the same…

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I thought you were talking about the stone owl (which is also rare) but a giant Cauli too, that’s really cool. And feel free to keep it as long as you want as they last forever. If you want it gone though just use the axe and chop it and you’ll get a bunch of cauliflower back.

moofish

Greenhorn
I heard that they made it more common to get the stone owl in an update a while back, still cool looking regardless though.

VampireCake

Rancher
I heard that they made it more common to get the stone owl in an update a while back, still cool looking regardless though.
Yup, 1.5 made the Stone Owl and Strange Capsule events a bit less rare. I'd never gotten either of them before and I think I got both within a couple of real-life weeks after 1.5 dropped. The Strange Capsule is a one-time event but you can get multiple Stone Owls. Mine are guarding some of my sheds. :)

HaleyRocks

Sodbuster
In 1.5, i used to have 4 or 5 stone owls, to the point that took some to Ginger Island farm.

Giant crops are rare. Only once i saw a huge melon in my farm. Sad thing is, when axe-d, it yields only normal quality stuff.

Johndeere756

Planter
In 1.5, i used to have 4 or 5 stone owls, to the point that took some to Ginger Island farm.

Giant crops are rare. Only once i saw a huge melon in my farm. Sad thing is, when axe-d, it yields only normal quality stuff.
Lol, I ending carry mine to the mine entrance, I had so many in 1 game.

NetworkerC

Sodbuster
Sad thing is, when axe-d, it yields only normal quality stuff.
Normal Quality Melons still make just as good Pink Cake for Haley. :wink:

Mine are guarding some of my sheds. :)
Two of mine guard the kids’ room. They’re outside of the room, as opposed to inside, as large owls are probably not what Carle and Bella want to see, if they’re having a restless night.

Last edited: