Forum suggestion

I see a lot of miscommunication on stuff gamewise because people assume everyone else is playing PC version.

Can we get a tic beside our nickname that says what version we are playing you know Xbox, PS, Switch, Steam, android and iphone and any others that have been released. This would help prevent switch users from being told to run mod xxx as a solution. Or telling Iphone users to mod their save file.

Good idea, I agree. On other forums this appears just below the user name/avatar and rank, from a simple drop-down selection in their user options.

I would like add an addendum to simply have "Console" as an option. As it stands, I actually own and play SDV on PS4, Xbox One/Series X, Switch, Vita and PC depending on where I am at the time the mood strikes. Having "Console" should be easy enough and still allow whomever to decide whether they want to explain details further or not.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk

imnvs

Local Legend
I would like add an addendum to simply have "Console" as an option. As it stands, I actually own and play SDV on PS4, Xbox One/Series X, Switch, Vita and PC depending on where I am at the time the mood strikes. Having "Console" should be easy enough and still allow whomever to decide whether they want to explain details further or not.
What if you were just able to include multiple options?