Issue Flooring issues in modded farmhouse

milkueteaa

Greenhorn
(I play on Windows now after building a PC but before this I was always playing on a Macbook if that's important to know)

I recently started up my Stardew save again after about a year of not playing and I've noticed some flooring glitches in my house which is weird because the floors would look perfectly fine before I stopped playing a while back. A default patchwork looking floor shows up in the extra room above the spouse room, in extra room south of the spouse room, and in the hallway-ish area where you can add a wall dividing the kitchen half of the house and the bedroom. The flooring and even walls around the baby crib also seem to be glitching.

Screenshot (3).png
Screenshot (9).png

I use this farmhouse mod from naver which is a korean stardew community so I have no idea if there is any update to the mod or if anyone in the comments are also having issues, but from what I can see after looking at the mod author's account and comments, it might just be me.

Here's a link to the mod:

I've looked for work arounds and even downloaded a "Dynamic Flooring" mod which was supposed to allow it so that I can place any floor in any part of the house, modded or not, but nothing seems to work and I've noticed that the flooring just physically won't change at all :( If anyone knows how to help or if you want more info, files, or screenshots, then please let me know </3

Smapi Log:

(also I apologize for how long it is, I use way too many mods to keep track of what may be causing issues or not :cry:. I noticed the mobile phone mod acting up in my log but I generally ignored it since it was working fine in game. I don't actually know if that has anything to so with this issue but idk I was just observing as someone with no idea in tech or code lol)