Fish Ponds need to be buffed!

Cptldsilver

Planter
I love the idea of the fish ponds with the continually increasing population, items from the fish ponds, and the mini quests to increase the population size. That being said, fish ponds really need a buff to their profitability. Honestly I just think take the same ideas and changing the numbers would work wonders. Instead of creating 1-2 fish eggs a day, make it more like 5-10 and make them stack like a chest so you don't have to click on the pond every single day. Maybe have the population grow faster scaling with the maximum capacity of the pond, so that your not waiting so long for your pond to restock. Also maybe have an easier option to harvest fish from your pond other than catch each fish individually with a rod, perhaps a "Harvest" option that allows you to take fish out of your pond to sell. Thoughts?

Ellajoy

Rancher
I love the idea of the fish ponds with the continually increasing population, items from the fish ponds, and the mini quests to increase the population size. That being said, fish ponds really need a buff to their profitability. Honestly I just think take the same ideas and changing the numbers would work wonders. Instead of creating 1-2 fish eggs a day, make it more like 5-10 and make them stack like a chest so you don't have to click on the pond every single day. Maybe have the population grow faster scaling with the maximum capacity of the pond, so that your not waiting so long for your pond to restock. Also maybe have an easier option to harvest fish from your pond other than catch each fish individually with a rod, perhaps a "Harvest" option that allows you to take fish out of your pond to sell. Thoughts?
Me too

Ratlor

Farmhand
Yeah, a buff for this to help it keep up late game.
Actually a buff more most things, like what is the point to the slime farm?