Issue First-Time Modder, Manifest format isn't working

YellowEraser

Newcomer
Wanted to get into modding so I thought I'd start with an Abigail dialogue replacer content pack following the stardew valley wiki instructions. This is what the error said when starting up stardew:

[SMAPI] - [CP] AbigailDialogueReplacer because parsing its manifest failed:
Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Can't parse JSON file at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\[CP] AbigailDialogueReplacer\manifest.json. This doesn't seem to be valid JSON.
Technical details: Invalid property identifier character: \. Path '', line 1, position 1.

Here's my manifest if you need that:

{
"Name": "Abigail Diologue Replacer",
"Author": "Yelloweraser",
"Version": "1.0.0",
"Description": "One or two sentences about the mod.",
"UniqueID": "Yelloweraser.AbigailDialogueReplacer",
"UpdateKeys": [],
"ContentPackFor": {
"UniqueID": "Yelloweraser.AbigailDialogueReplacer"
}
}

Please tell me where I went wrong. I am on the current versions of Stardew, SMAPI, and Content Patcher

mouse

Farmer
The UniqueID in the ContentPackFor is the same as the UniqueID for your mod. Right now your manifest says, "My cool new mod is specifically made for my cool new mod, and requires my cool new mod in order to run." It requires itself :D

Here's what it should look like, instead. ("My cool new mod is made for Content Patcher, and requires Content Patcher to run!") See manifests for more info on what the different fields do.

(Also, when sharing errors in the future, SMAPI logs are incredibly helpful, and more useful than just the error alone :) )