Final Year Student looking for participants for anyonymous survey on the benefits of Stardew Valley in second language learning

DumbleDawson

Newcomer
Hello everyone, I'm a final year student at York St John University looking to write my final thesis paper for my degree, the paper in question being "How effective is the video game Stardew Valley as a tool for English as Second Language Acquisition in an extramural environment"
For this I'm looking for participants who would be willing to help me out by filling out a 5-10 minute anonymous survey detailing their experiences with Stardew Valley on their English language learning and how effective it is at doing so. Due to the nature of the survey, I am primarily reaching out to Non-native English speaking users of the site.
Please note that this survey is entirely voluntary, and upon completing the survey, you consent to your data being collected and stored for the sake of research.
The contents of the survey revolve around answering a few personal details such as your age, language and country of education, as well as answering a few questions on your experiences with playing stardew valley and the impact it has had on your English language learning.
Finally, please be aware that the survey will be available for users to fill out and submit until the 1st April 2022.
For anyone who wishes to fill out the survey, the link is here
A massive thank you to anyone who fills out the survey, I am extremely thankful for those who do.

JoanSpells

Newcomer
Hello everyone, I'm a final year student at York St John University looking to write my final thesis paper for my degree, the paper in question being "How effective is the video game Stardew Valley as a tool for English as Second Language Acquisition in an extramural environment"
For this I'm looking for participants who would be willing to help me out by filling out a 5-10 minute anonymous survey detailing their experiences with Stardew Valley on their English language learning and how effective it is at doing so. Due to the nature of the survey, I am primarily reaching out to Non-native English speaking users of the site.
Please note that this survey is entirely voluntary, and upon completing the survey, you consent to your data being collected and stored for the sake of research.
The contents of the survey revolve around answering a few personal details such as your age, language and country of education, as well as answering a few questions on your experiences with playing stardew valley and the impact it has had on your English language learning.
Finally, please be aware that the survey will be available for users to fill out and submit until the 1st April 2022.
For anyone who wishes to fill out the survey, the link is here
A massive thank you to anyone who fills out the survey, I am extremely thankful for those who do.

I filled out the survey. I hope it helps you. Have you completed your course? And if you ever need any help regarding your research paper then I can share the https://studyclerk.com/write-research-paper-for-me website with you where you will find a writer who will write a research paper for you. I have also taken help from that website and they never disapoint.
I filled out the survey.

Last edited: