Standard Farm Final Exterior - Standard Farm

Maw

Farmhand
I love that I've been able to move the greenhouse, so I have all the plants/crops to one side and all the animals on the other. Should have fixed the grass to be more even everywhere for the photo, but oh well.
Used decorative planters and trees instead of fencing, which I like, and I should probably take down all the ugly lightning rods, since I have over 300 batteries in storage that I haven't found a use for. Maybe need to put up more artificial lighting around the valley?
Emliyan_7-6-2021_47753705.png

Odin

Staff member
Quite the efficient crop setup! Can you still get to the obelisks with the lightning rods in front of them like that?

Maw

Farmhand
Quite the efficient crop setup! Can you still get to the obelisks with the lightning rods in front of them like that?
I can touch the sides of all the obelisks, because they're staggered. The mill is a pain to get to, being behind them, but I don't really use it at this point. This save file has also filled the quarry with diamond crystallariums, so she is swimming in money and just buys anything the mill could make. I started this farm to see how fast I could get to 10 million, then I wanted to see what, if anything would happen if you make over 100 million. I don't think anything did, except being able to buy thousands of staircases at once, which seems kinda crazy.