Votes: 0 0.0%
  • none, they are evil!

• prismatic shards

• Total voters

Antsy

Tiller
Giving the gifts is about the easiest and one of the quickest, and repeatable. Also the dye pots, if I have enough materials saved up. Extended Family is one I like to do once per game. I enjoy doing the challenge of Qi fruit once. If I have enough coffee and taro roots saved up, the cooking one is pretty simple as well. Not crazy about the others but it's worthwhile to get through the dangerous mines so you have access to radioactive ore, and it is kind of fun. I'm never going to get anywhere with Junimo Cart though.

MogBeoulve

Farmer
Ah! I knew I was forgetting at least one of them! Added the fish.

I actually planted pots of grapes for the prismatic grange quest, since I kept running out of purple items. Now my only bottleneck is orange.

The kindness quest used to be my favorite, but now that I'm hoarding rabbit feet, I no longer want to give them away and thus it's actual work to complete.

Lenora Rose

Farmer
I like the cooking one for actually clearing out my fridge and chests of stuff I have no reason to save but do anyhow. I don't aim to maximize expensive meals, or ones that make money compared to their ingredients, just what empties the fridge of extant ingredients.

Last edited:

Quirinea

Farmer
Ah! I knew I was forgetting at least one of them! Added the fish.

I actually planted pots of grapes for the prismatic grange quest, since I kept running out of purple items. Now my only bottleneck is orange.

The kindness quest used to be my favorite, but now that I'm hoarding rabbit feet, I no longer want to give them away and thus it's actual work to complete.
For colours I have the following:
Red: salmonberry
Orange: copper ore
Yellow: hay
Green: Fiber
Blue: Broken glass, broken CD, blueberry
Purple: Bug meat (didn't you notiice that), refined quarz (from the previous blue items in the recycler...)

MogBeoulve

Farmer
For colours I have the following:
Red: salmonberry
Orange: copper ore
Yellow: hay
Green: Fiber
Blue: Broken glass, broken CD, blueberry
Purple: Bug meat (didn't you notice that), refined quartz (from the previous blue items in the recycler...)
For some reason I never accumulate as much bug meat as everything else, so I run out of it too quickly. I also tend to neglect my crab pots, so I don't have excess refined quartz. Grapes are ready every three days, so I just collect them alongside the fruit trees in the greenhouse.

P.S. My rabbits would be aghast that you are sacrificing their food to Mr. Qi! I won't tell them.

Bawby

Planter
It appears that most of Qi's missions are great for unloading extra stuff. Designed to eliminate your surplus, flood the market with weird, tiny Mr. Qi things, and keep you busy fishing or playing an arcade game just so we can use Qi currency? Something seems...sinister here... I'm gonna make a quick visit to the theories thread.

Rhiannon

Farmer
Maybe have an option for "Don't like any of them". In my longest playthrough, I think I did the gift giving one once. And maybe a couple of others. I tried the Qi fruit one once and thought "NO WAY". I've watched a Youtuber I admire who did it so I might give it a try with my current playthrough.

MogBeoulve

Farmer
Maybe have an option for "Don't like any of them". In my longest playthrough, I think I did the gift giving one once. And maybe a couple of others. I tried the Qi fruit one once and thought "NO WAY". I've watched a Youtuber I admire who did it so I might give it a try with my current playthrough.
I used to think I'd never open the walnut room, so I get what you mean! I find that some are fun enough if I do all the prep work before I take them on. I don't work well with a time limit; as long as I can build of stashes of stuff to use, it's not so bad.

Thanks for the responses so far, everyone!

Lew Zealand

Helper
Hmmm, let's consider...

Qi Froot. Work like a dog for 3/4 of a season managing:

Clearing out Ginger Farm space. I mean who needs those annoying Ancient Fruit, right?
Finding Seeds
Making Sprinklers
Calculating space
Biting nails
Making not enough Deluxe Speed-Gro
Forgetting you can buy Deluxe Speed-Gro from Sandy on Thursdays
Planting Seeds
Scavenging Coral from the Beaches
Cursing not planting and Tapping moar Oak Resin
Kicking useless Kegs
Harvesting uglybutt Qi Froot
Bandaging up busted Kegkick foot
Making Seedmakers
Biting nails
Grinding Froots to Seeds
Replanting moar Seeds
Crafting moar Sprinklers
Redoing calculations
Biting Spouse's nails
Making moar Seedmakers
Grinding, replanting, biting, kegkicking, repeat, repeat repeatrepeaREPREREEEE!!!!!

No.

I'm an embarrassment to the Lazy Energy-Efficient Farming community throughout the Republic. Marlon said Gil actually stirred in utter contempt and is considering revoking my Lazy card and banishing me to the bottom of the waiting list of Future Rocking Chair Occupants. I hang my head in shame.

Never again.

I see that teenypointyhead cut-rate Wizard of Blahs hiding behind that curtain laughing the whole time watching me in PIP on that big screen TV while perusing the Lair Shopping Network for more shiny trinkets to tempt me with.

Instead:

Prismatic Grange.

The prepared Tailor has been hoarding her colors for years because you cannot have 3 dozen each Bikini Tops and 80's Shirts and Island Bikinis and Crop Tanks and Dark Highlight Shirts and... etc. to match every other outfit and Hat in the game without having all the Dye you will ever need.

100 each Salmonberry, Copper Ore, Sap, Fiber, Blackberry, Bug Meat/Iridium Ore. Same day. Done, gimme those Qi Coins you smug extortionist.

Oh, Mr. Second-banana Sparkle Shirt to Dread Pirate Sparkle Queen Bobbi? Got another 100 Grange request? Done, same day.

Third, fourth, fifth?

Easy.

Now hand over that Horse Flute and I'll never see you again.

hm.

Junimo Chest.... Hopper.... ooo Mushroom Seed!

You Smurf-wannabe bastard. I'll be back.

Last edited:

Njin

Planter
I vote for danger mines because it pays 50 gems and it only takes 2 1/2 hours in game throwing down stairs . Don't mind doing qi fruit, as I got a lot of geodes. I just do other things and let Clint crack open 999 treasure troves. Clamp on the x button does the trick. you get almost 200 qi beans that way. Usually easy to come up with a couple hundred spaces the way I'm using my island farm, and you got 30 days to do it. Skull cavern invasion is great when you open up the walnut room, I used it to get extra gems. skull cavern no food is only 25 gems:( . I got a box in the walnut room with enough to do the colors challenge real easy. That one and the cooking one are just pay to win. Gotta pay me more than 10 gems to play junimo cart. Only do the others once really, Got all the friendship and enough boxes of fish to farm them, I caught 'em all like a pokemon master .. Prismatic Shards should be sold in the walnut room I would pay 10 gems+ for them.. Me Giving them up 4 for 40 is highway robbery.

Antsy

Tiller
For the dye quest, I mostly use: Red - salmonberries. Orange - mostly accumulated apricots/oranges plus copper ore/winter root. Yellow - sap. Blue - blackberries. Green - fiber. Purple - void essence.

I usually wait to fill up my island farm until I've done the Qi fruit quest. No way would I demolish a working field. But doing the quest actually helps getting the farm laid out, generally with speed-gro that I can use afterwards for crops.

nicodeux

Farmer
Favorite Qi quest depends on what criteria you use to rank them. Difficulty? Time? Reward? Fun?
I prefer the Qi kindness, because this quest allows me to make most of the villagers happy. I like socializing in Stardew Valley, even though this appears to be a money sink, since I usually have full hearts with most NPCs when this quest becomes available.

Godkin

Planter
Transforming a mine into a dangerous environment with profound changes in contents and appearance, makes a great impression. And thus, I hope that there will be the addition of other mines, such as level 3 or other locations, which offer a dungeon-like feel in manga stories. This was the reason why the guild's existence was relevant. (・へ・)