Favorite Festivals?

Boo1972

Farmer
I don’t remember any wormholes
I assumed the warp totems used wormholes and it’s possible that the reason the winter star can only be seen from SDV is wormholes. I have a wannabe theoretical physicist at home and we’ve been discussing quantum teleportation and quantum tunneling quite a bit. I guess it’s on my mind.

Sophie

Tiller
am i the only one who remembers willy telling us about the origin of feast of the winter star or?
Thanks for reminding me - I listened to the story way back when I first played the game, and have forgot about it since lol

But my favourite is the Night Market. Also like the Moonlight Jellies....for some reason it never gets old for me, idk

A Junimo

Planter
the Stardew Valley Fair is great because I get love the country-carnival feel.
the Night Market is also a favorite because, I admit it-I love shopping in Stardew :grin::g:
Also, Spirit's Eve is nice, because now that pants and shirts have been added to clothing options (OMG CONCERNED APE FOR THE 6000000th TIME YOU ARE AMAZING,) my cousins on multiplayer and I get to dress up in full costume sets (I'll post more on that in the Fan Works section sometime soon)