Favorite Drinks

I'm a Diet Pepsi fiend, but my favorite pop is Dr. Pepper by a long shot.
Basically anything with caffeine is welcome in my organs and I'm a huge sucker for a good chai tea, just add espresso and bam--next level.
Those new strawberry sugar free Monsters are delicious, too, and I've developed a bad habit of grabbing one every time I buy groceries now.
I used to be on a massive kick with those Bai coconut flavored water drinks but they go too fast to maintain a cost-effective habit.

ArtifactSpot

We have very hard water with serious lime extract. I must be half lime by now lol. But we have a PUR filter on our tap and that’s what I drink mostly. Also coffee, tea and seltzer water.

LRangerR

Local Legend
We have very hard water with serious lime extract. I must be half lime by now lol. But we have a PUR filter on our tap and that’s what I drink mostly. Also coffee, tea and seltzer water.
I've had bad experiences with the PUR (pretty sure it was pur, may have been zero water) pitcher filters. When the filter went bad the water smelled and tasted like fish, it happened a couple of times so we threw it away and got another brand. Hope it doesn't happen to your faucet filter

I'll echo what's been said a few times now, Coffee. I used to appreciate the aroma of coffee, but found it too bitter for my taste when I was younger. However, my current job changed that when I was working overnights and coffee my was lifeline. Now I not only appreciate a good cup of coffee but collect coffee cups as well :grin:

RennyBenny

Sodbuster
I love a Lady Grey tea! It’s like Earl Grey but has a little bit of citrus flavour in it that really rounds it out. And I have it with tea and almond or oat milk. :blush:
I’ve never heard of it before, but it sounds amazing, I’d totally try it. Aside from chai, I really love Earl Grey too :heart:

Fwufikins

Greenhorn
Hard to go wrong with coffee. Usually just standard if I'm at the office, but I like to get fancier blended stuff with my wife from time to time.
I am admittedly a fiend for the pumpkin stuff, especially if it's paired with chocolate.