EZ ancient seeds

Miro

Greenhorn
I’m new to stardew valley so i have been doing research and saw a name pop up allot. “Ancient Seeds” does anyone know if there is somewhere in the map that is not the desert on ginger island where you can buy/get them

VampireCake

Farmer
Welcome. :cool:

The 'Ancient Seeds' (blue packet), can be gained by donating an 'Ancient Seed' artifact (a small round dry seed) to the museum, this will get you get you one Ancient Seeds (blue packet) plus the recipe to turn any more Ancient Seed artifacts you find into Ancient Seeds (blue packet).

You can also very occasionally find Ancient Seeds (blue packet)
for sale at the travelling cart, and you have a small chance to get them when when you put anything in a seed maker

Miro

Greenhorn

The 'Ancient Seeds' (blue packet), can be gained by donating an 'Ancient Seed' artifact (a small round dry seed) to the museum, this will get you get you one Ancient Seeds (blue packet) plus the recipe to turn any more Ancient Seed artifacts you find into Ancient Seeds (blue packet).

for sale at the travelling cart, and you have a small chance to get them when when you put anything in a seed maker
Thanks

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Your best bet for finding your first is killing bugs on early mines floors, it's a 1/200 drop but that's not that low and you can kill a lot of bugs very fast, especially if you reset the elevator floors over and over.

You can also use a burglar ring and monster musk if a little later into the game, probably worth getting a couple as the slow growth time means having another seed speeds up the process of getting a large field of ancient fruit up by A LOT

SarahHughes

Greenhorn

You can get Ancient Seeds from Gunther at the museum, through artifact spots, or buy them from Mister Qi on Qi Island. On Ginger Island, they’re also available from a special merchant in the treasure rooms. I had a tight deadline and needed help with my paper, so I used https://domypaper.com/ The process was easy, and the writer assigned to my project did an excellent job. The paper was delivered on time, well-written, and free of errors. The quality of work was impressive, and I received a great grade. I’m very satisfied with the service and would recommend it to others.
Thank you so much.

Edit: This is really very helpful.[/spoiler]

Last edited:

chaskuchar

Planter
still cant figure out how to get that small seed to make a plantable one. not a problem because i have plenty of seeds. the first one worked donating to the library.

Sockpuppet

Planter
I’m new to stardew valley so i have been doing research and saw a name pop up allot. “Ancient Seeds” does anyone know if there is somewhere in the map that is not the desert on ginger island where you can buy/get them
I usually obtain my first ancient seed from treasure chests while fishing .........