Exploring New Modding Horizons

nolanmaris

Cowpoke
Hello

I'm excited to explore the world of Stardew Valley modding and I'm looking for some guidance and inspiration. What are some unique or innovative mods you've come across or created yourselves? I'm particularly interested in exploring new gameplay mechanics, enhancing visuals, or adding immersive storytelling elements.

I'm open to collaborations! If anyone has a cool idea they've been wanting to work on together.

Thank you!

Thank you
nolanmaris

Dyanosis

Tiller
Hello

I'm excited to explore the world of Stardew Valley modding and I'm looking for some guidance and inspiration. What are some unique or innovative mods you've come across or created yourselves? I'm particularly interested in exploring new gameplay mechanics, enhancing visuals, or adding immersive storytelling elements.

I'm open to collaborations! If anyone has a cool idea they've been wanting to work on together.

Thank you!

Thank you
nolanmaris
Truthfully, the most "innovative" mods you'll find are probably the expansion mods (Stardew Valley Expanded, Ridgeside Valley, East Scarp, etc) since those literally expand the world and/or, in SVE's case, remake it with new schedules.