Expanding game seed

BlaDe

Farmer
There are 4b possible game seeds, but only 1b are enterable in the new game screen.

I understand there are certain places in the code where a large game seed can cause issues.

Can we get an advanced, semi-hidden option (like a config file) so that those who want to accept the risks can start on a seed above 999,999,999. I have multiple use cases where I would use a seed above this limit (I dont want to use mods for this, the whole point of what i do in the game is to push the vanilla game to the limit)

imnvs

Local Legend
It's what determines a lot of things that seem random but aren't, really. What things will be at the travelling cart on which days and other things like that.

BlaDe

Farmer
Crop quality on tiles, giant crops, what stones drop coal/geodes/ladders, bubbles, seed maker drops, geode contents, monster floors, night event and so on.

Basically everything that is predicted in the predictors (Mouseypounds and mine).

imnvs

Local Legend
What would be the advantage of a larger seed?
We already have the option to pick a seed... but we can't pick all that are available because it won't let us input enough digits. What's being asked for is the ability to pick from all that are available. We only have access, when we pick, to basically 1/4 of those that are available.

BlaDe

Farmer
All the seeds i found for early remix cc completion are above 2b (aummer 2 year 1).

The seed i had for seeded narriage on 1.4 was above 1b.

I have a way to get around this, but i want others to be able to attempt the same things in an accessible way.