Solved Event error

Kreeate

Rancher
Hi! I'm playing with SWE mod and some others. When I enter Pelican Town during the Spirit's Eve the festival ends and I see this:
View attachment 6545
Here's my log: https://smapi.io/log/96065fe24b5643cd934c56cc770ab7c3

Please help me with this error, I don't know what to do :(
Hi,

It looks like there is an issue with Farm Type Manager mod. Perhaps try to delete and re-install that mod.
Alternatively, try to disable the mod and see if the error is still there.

Then post back here with the results.

Good luck

Eloton

Greenhorn
Hi,

It looks like there is an issue with Farm Type Manager mod. Perhaps try to delete and re-install that mod.

Good luck
Hi! Thank you for your answer! :)
I tried to reinstall this mod and this didn't work. When I disable FTM, the event works, but of course it affects other mods which require FTM (SWE and all it's parts). Maybe there is some problem with SWE and I should try to reinstall it too. I'll do it when I have some free time)

Eloton

Greenhorn
Hi,

Good luck
Hello again! I tried to reinstall my mods, but the error was still here. So I decided to write to the author of FTM on nexusmods. It turned out that there was some problem with original game files, so I fixed them using steam. Finally, it is working! :)
Thank you for your help! :heart:

Kreeate

Rancher
Hello again! I tried to reinstall my mods, but the error was still here. So I decided to write to the author of FTM on nexusmods. It turned out that there was some problem with original game files, so I fixed them using steam. Finally, it is working! :)
Thank you for your help! :heart:
I'm really glad you managed to resolve the issue!

I assume then the solution was to refresh your game files on Steam.
For anyone else using Steam who may have this problem see above link.
For those running the GoG version, please see this link to refresh game files.