Windows Error smapi

DragonGwen

Farmer
Error handler is needed
Za (?) Is a empty folder
A portraits mod folder is empty
Wilford npc adventures doesn't have some mods required to to run it

I've already deleted the 'za' folder, updated everything, added the Error Handler, but the error still persists... It only appears when I enter the game and go to check the mailbox. The two mods that show errors are from two mods that have folders that I believe are not used; one is from Toshinori, which has this folder, and the other is a requirement for the NPC Adventure that I heard has been causing issues, so I haven't installed it. The error message is:

An error occurred in the base update loop: IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at StardewValley.Quests.Quest.getQuestFromId(Int32 id) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Quests\Quest.cs:line 171 at StardewValley.Farmer.addQuest(Int32 questID) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Farmer.cs:line 7251 at StardewValley.Menus.LetterViewerMenu..ctor_PatchedBy<Esca.CustomNPCExclusions__PeacefulEnd.FashionSense>(LetterViewerMenu this, String mail, String mailTitle, Boolean fromCollection) at StardewValley.GameLocation.mailbox_PatchedBy<Digus.MailFrameworkMod__Digus.MailServiceMod>(GameLocation this) at StardewValley.GameLocation.performAction_PatchedBy<Esca.EMP__FlashShifter.SVECode__PeacefulEnd.FashionSense__spacechase0.BiggerBackpack__spacechase0.SpaceCore__tlitookilakin.AeroCore>(GameLocation this, String action, Farmer who, Location tileLocation) at StardewValley.GameLocation.checkAction_PatchedBy<DecidedlyHuman.MappingExtensionsAndExtraProperties>(GameLocation this, Location tileLocation, Rectangle viewport, Farmer who) at StardewValley.Locations.BuildableGameLocation.checkAction(Location tileLocation, Rectangle viewport, Farmer who) at StardewValley.Farm.checkAction(Location tileLocation, Rectangle viewport, Farmer who) at StardewValley.Game1.<>c__DisplayClass859_0.<tryToCheckAt>b__0() at MinecartPatcher.MCPModHooks.OnGameLocation_CheckAction(GameLocation location, Location tileLocation, Rectangle viewport, Farmer who, Func`1 action) in D:\Code\NewSDV\SDVFactory\MinecartPatcher\MCPModHooks.cs:line 58 at StardewValley.Game1.tryToCheckAt_PatchedBy<Platonymous.TMXLoader.Entry>(Vector2 grabTile, Farmer who) at StardewValley.Game1.pressActionButton_PatchedBy<tlitookilakin.AeroCore>(KeyboardState currentKBState, MouseState currentMouseState, GamePadState currentPadState) at StardewValley.Game1.<>c__DisplayClass913_0.<UpdateControlInput>b__0() at MinecartPatcher.MCPModHooks.OnGame1_UpdateControlInput(KeyboardState& keyboardState, MouseState& mouseState, GamePadState& gamePadState, Action action) in D:\Code\NewSDV\SDVFactory\MinecartPatcher\MCPModHooks.cs:line 42 at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateControlInput(GameTime time) at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) at StardewValley.Game1.Update_PatchedBy<StardewValleyUI>(Game1 this, GameTime gameTime) at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate)