Issue Error items problem!

Vetch

Newcomer
I have a large amount of error items (no icons for the items appear, just a blank space) showing up, in inventory and shops, almost exclusively PPJA items (also canabis kit). crops are showing up ok on the farm fine however. I'm assuming it is due to duplicate icons from some mod, but I have so many installed I'm not sure which. I tried disabling and re-enabling mods i suspected to be the problem (I use Vortex modloader) but I'm new to Stardew modding and I'm a bit lost... Here is my latest SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/951ab6f6dcb142eea2c3ded7467eca8c
I would really appreciate it if someone is able to take a peek and let me know if they see a conflict...

Wingheart

Sodbuster
WarpChests is throwing errors, you've apparently disabled random chunks of SVE, Save Anywhere is known to have issues, some of your mods are outdated, your BFAV is VERY outdated, and finally Vortex is known to sometimes cause errors especially involving improper removal or updating of files; it is VERY MUCH not reccomended to install complex JA packs via Vortex and to instead use manual installation.

Try deleting your JA mods and reinstalling them manually. Also follow those "update mod" links at the top of the parsed log, especially for BFAV - the version you're using is two years and two major content updates of Stardew out of date, and the updated version is, iirc, manual install only.