Emily's 10-heart event (slight spoiler)

So in my current game, I had found the secret note left by the Bear in Skull Caverns asking for Maple Syrup in the Secret Woods. I had completed this quest before viewing Emily's 10-heart event. When I had finally gotten to that 10-heart event, I had watched with anticipation to see if any of the interaction with the bear in the scene in version 1.6+ would be different now that I had met them. Nope. That event appears to be completely untouched. Here's what I might have imagined would have happened:

1. The bear walks up to the campfire.
2. The farmer greets the bear and the bear greets them back.
3. Emily asks "Wait... you KNOW this bear???"
4. The three of them share a nice, long conversation by the campfire, resulting in Emily having a much greater appreciation for nature.
5. When the bear goes his own way, Emily and the farmer go into the tent where Emily tells the farmer "Wow! You're really full of surprises, aren't you?" and nudges closer to them.
6. The rest of the event plays out just as it did in the vanilla game with the farmer waking up in the farm house the next morning.

Bawby

Farmer
So in my current game, I had found the secret note left by the Bear in Skull Caverns asking for Maple Syrup in the Secret Woods. I had completed this quest before viewing Emily's 10-heart event. When I had finally gotten to that 10-heart event, I had watched with anticipation to see if any of the interaction with the bear in the scene in version 1.6+ would be different now that I had met them. Nope. That event appears to be completely untouched. Here's what I might have imagined would have happened:

1. The bear walks up to the campfire.
2. The farmer greets the bear and the bear greets them back.
3. Emily asks "Wait... you KNOW this bear???"
4. The three of them share a nice, long conversation by the campfire, resulting in Emily having a much greater appreciation for nature.
5. When the bear goes his own way, Emily and the farmer go into the tent where Emily tells the farmer "Wow! You're really full of surprises, aren't you?" and nudges closer to them.
6. The rest of the event plays out just as it did in the vanilla game with the farmer waking up in the farm house the next morning.
My scenario's a little different. The bear is indeed syrup bear, and while Emily's asleep/away, the bear and farmer give each other the world's most epic handshake.
20240810_161020.jpg