Easter Eggs at The Summit

kasos

Greenhorn
I did notice that in the "trivia" bet on the page dedicated to the location "The Summit" there was no mention of a passing Santa. Would someone like to describe it on the wiki page? I'm not good at thoes things
, that's why I'm here. I have a screenshot of this event, and I also know when it happened. During winter at a late hour, close to the "Feast of the Winter Star" event, 2 days before it exactly. I don't know about the chances of Santa appearing, but I ran back and forth like 15 times. if anyone can do it, feel free to do it c:
( Sorry if it's written somewhere, I haven't seen anything about it )

Attachments

MissDandy

Farmer
There is mention of it on the wiki, actually. Certain 'secret' objects may fly past the screen at the summit depending on what game objectives you've completed. This is mentioned on the wiki page about The Summit (under Trivia as you said) but Santa is described as a 'secret object', and I will put the link where you can view what objects may appear and why here. (Also found on the wiki, under the page titled 'Secrets')

I did notice that in the "trivia" bet on the page dedicated to the location "The Summit" there was no mention of a passing Santa. Would someone like to describe it on the wiki page? I'm not good at thoes things
, that's why I'm here. I have a screenshot of this event, and I also know when it happened. During winter at a late hour, close to the "Feast of the Winter Star" event, 2 days before it exactly. I don't know about the chances of Santa appearing, but I ran back and forth like 15 times. if anyone can do it, feel free to do it c:
( Sorry if it's written somewhere, I haven't seen anything about it )
saw "santa" last week in game and i'm not sure if i'm right but i remembered a flying ufo there? is this possible?